Parish Leadership

From 1927 to the present our parish has been blessed with outstanding leadership.

Twenty-four Presidents have served the parish well, six of them serving multiple terms.
Sixteen Orthodox Priests have been assigned by the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada to be our spiritual leaders during our parish history.

With the support of all parishioners and a vision, two churches and parish halls were constructed - the first, on Seminole Street in 1937, and in 1963 our present Cathedral on Tecumseh Road.



Council Presidents 1927 To The Present

Joseph Lysy
Michael Chaborek
Andrew Stach
1927, 1936-37
1938-40,42,46
1941
Wasyl Turchyn
Ivan Tracz
John Rizak
1943
1944-45, 47-49
1950-51
Ivan Rymar
Very Rev. John Tkachuk
Andrew Momotiuk
1952-54
1955
1956
Walter Wachna
Joseph Yaworsky
Myron Drul
1957-68
1969-70, 82-84
1971-77, 89, 96-99
Justice Harry Momotiuk
John Stoiko
Alex List
1978-79
1980
1981
Nestor Kostyniuk
Bill Buksa
Fred Kushnir
1985-88
1990-91, 2013-14
1991
Walter Metulynsky
Eugene Maslak
Don Drul
1992-95
2000-02
2002-03
Glen Girard
Helen Panchyshak
Bill Fedchun
2003-13
2014-16
2016



Parish Priests 1927 To The Present

Rev. Bilion
Rev. Dmytro Leschyshyn
Rev. P. Halytsky
1920-29
1936-37
1938-45
Rev. Zaparyniuk
Rev. Dr. F. Kernisky
Rev. Bodnarchuk
1946-51
1952-65
1965-67
Rev. W. Metulynsky
Rev. Taras Slavchenko
Rev. Shadursky
1967-81
1981-83
1983-86
Rev. W. Makarenko
Rev. M. Skrumeda
Rev. Sidorsky
1986-91
1992-97, 2000-03
1998
Rev. Buciora
Rev. P. Berezniak
Rev. R. Trynoha
1999-2000
2004-2012
2013-14
Rev. R. Kocur
2014