On October 6, 2002, at the 75th AnniversaryCelebration Banquet it was announced the formation of the Very Rev. Dr. Frank Kernisky Archives. The Archives represent the collected artifacts, documents, pictures, items and records of our congregation during the congregation life.
These Archives are an on-going project, being developed as more pictures, documents, artifacts, items and records are catalogued. All archival records, either on-loan or donations, are currently being sought after for inclusion in the Rev. Kernisky Archival Library.
Some of the pictures are featured on this WebSite. Other items will be added from time to time. Please revisit again.
Blessing of the Cornerstone for our first Church, Seminole Street at Hickory Road, August 15, 1937. Rev. D. D. Leschishin, Pastor of St. Vladimir's Ukrainian Orthodox Church, Osyp Lersey, Chairman of the Executive, Wasyl Turchyn, Treasurer, and Paul Stepoway, Chairman of the Building Committee among those in attendance at this historical moment ten short years after the congregation was first formed in 1927.